Thursday, April 27, 2006

So tired

Good Morning Lord. Clay is out traveling again and I am just ready for him to stay home one solid week. Or I am ready for school to be out.

Kids are doing well. Tucker asked me who was God's wife since he had a son. wow!!

EJ is reading her little head off. She can not get enough books in front of her. It is great!

SJ is a little toot. She is still not enjoying school even though I know she is! Just getting her there is tough!

EL is a stinker. She talks so much I can hardly think. She has turned into a good player IF I am in the room. She needs to see me at all times! We have fun though!

Meeting with the single girls is really special. I love doing it and ask that You direct us for the next study!

My quiet time this morning was Joseph being brought out of prison and brought to 2nd in command. It was neat to see his wisdom and honesty with the pharaoh. But I am so tired to write more. I can not wait for the cruise. I need a formal dress!!

May today be a day of rest, cleaning, and just relaxing! I love you Lord!

No comments: