Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Comment - He Brings Me All Good????

Hey - i had a great perspective and wise advice given to me on the blog i wrote about God Bringing us good all the time................... I will leave this person anonymous............



"I would refer to Job and his affliction. Then I would call attention to Paul in 2Cor 12 when God sent a messenger of Satan to buffet his body. Paul called it his thorn in the flesh and asked God three times to remove it and God said “My grace is sufficient for you, power is perfected in weakness.” Then I would call attention to the Son of God sweating drops of blood asking the Father to “remove this cup”. The Father did not remove the cup instead had the Son drink it every bit.

We must be careful monkeying around with how a Sovereign God chooses who he heals and does not heal. There is no Deuteronomical mathematical formula to how He works. Sometimes He heals and sometimes he says “My Grace is sufficient for you, power is perfected in weakness”.



Dude - that is pretty firm and solid........ I love this!!!

No comments: