Wednesday, July 04, 2007

386 - Free at Last

Dear Jesus - today I just want to thank you for the freedom we have in this country, United States of America. I am so thankful to live here and be free to worship here as well. I think this is one of the greatest countries, if not the best, in the world to live, but that doesn't hold much weight because I have never lived in any other country. Nevertheless this is where i want to stay.

But Lord Jesus - more than anything I want to thank you for freedom I have in Christ. You have broke the chains of many continual sins and will do it again! Thank you that I am no longer condemned to Hell, but am free because of the blood You shed for me. Oh I just want to praise you! You have saved me from the pit of Hell! Thank you thank you! Freedom from the shackles! Thank you Lord. Only you could have done it. Only you could have defeated death and set me free. Thank you! Only you can break the real chains that bind so many of the faithful Christians missionaries all over the world. Oh Lord I just want to praise you!!!


4 comments:

Praise and Coffee said...

Happy Independence Day Leigh!

Connie Barris said...

Happy 4th...

Have a wonderful and blessed day

Connie

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hope you have had a great day!

Real Life Sarah said...

This is one of my all-time favorite songs!! So true!