Friday, October 13, 2006

Rescue Me

Oh Lord Oh Lord how majestic is Your name in all the earth. Oh Lord Oh Lord how majestic is Your name in all the earth! You reign King! You are it! You are everything. You don't withhold Your loving hand and Your great power and might! You never fail us and You are can not fail. I thank you and praise You for Your discipline and for not sparring the rod in my life. I know this is a sign of Your love for me and I praise You for it as well. I want Your refinement at all times! Bring about change in me. You have things in Your control and for all things You deserve all my praise, and yet that would not be enough! You are more than enough and I love you more and more! Increase my small love and help me to be in awe of the my BIG God! I want to know You better and I want to serve you wholeheartedly. Father, You are incredible and Your blessings are immense! I ponder Your greatness and am overwhelmed without words to speak. How can i ever repay You for all You have done in my life? How can i ever love You enough? How can i ever serve You enough and with great energy??? Not for me to decide, but to serve You and love You with all my heart, soul, and mind, and strength! Wow, Lord, You overwhelm me and I praise You! You are lovely, beautiful, holy, gorgeous in creation, mighty, strong, able, and You are love! Thank you!

This morning we went through more deep stuff in Daniel. We discussed the first Babylon set up by Nimrod, then the Babylon philosophy that I live in, and the last Babylon - which very well could be in existence as we speak! Lord, more than anything i need to know what you want me to take from this study, as far as these last prophesy weeks. At times i have a hard time applying it to my life, my everyday life. I know i am to be intentional about rejecting Babylon in my life. I think that is what the lunch deal right now is about along with some other things. Getting back to the basics is the call of my life right now. Getting back to some simplicity and serenity as well.

Lord, You have worked hugely in our lives and i am just in awe and quite shocked - please forgive me not believing at times! Thank you thank you thank you! I am ready to see you work again - the next step. I love you - Do Your "thang" and I will sing praises all the way! Show me more of You today!

No comments: