Tuesday, November 14, 2006

You're in Charge

Isaiah 46: 9 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.
10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.


Lord Jesus! I am so thankful that You are in charge of all things because You certainly know I would mess all things up in a bad way. I come to You this morning seeking understanding for Your will in my life. I accept it and am excited to see You work, but why does it have to hurt some people? Why do things that You do in my life have to hurt others feelings and crush their spirits? I don't like that part. Is there any way You might give me understanding in that area?

I am willing, more than willing to follow You, I just hate seeing others hurt by it all. Please help me know how to relate to my special people and be sensitive to their feelings. Help me to know when to talk and when not to talk. Help me to know what to say and how to say it. Help me to know when to be quiet and just let them have their time to sort. Lord, this part hurts me deeply as well. I hate confrontation and hate to know i have hurt someone even more!

I do know it is "well with my soul" to follow You, but it does bother me deeply that others are not excited for me and some are actually very concerned. Put on those spiritual eyes so i can see clearly. Help me to be honest with everyone in my true feelings and peace You have given me. Help not only me, but even more so others to see "Your purpose stand" as Your scripture states above. Thank you for Your confirmations and more than anything the peace. It truly does surpass all understanding at this time in my life and for that i am grateful. Lord, i know in Your time You will make all things clear. Clear to me, clear to others, and clear as mud possibly! It really is not for me to ask to know "why", but your Word does ask that we seek understanding. So Lord helps us all understand and live in the truth, Your truth! Thank you for today already. I love You!

No comments: