Friday, December 01, 2006

You just have to believe

Lord, I am pumped! The other night when i was speaking to the group from High Point i was imploring them to be very specific in their prayers. I went on to explain that i had asked the Lord to give us a contract on our house by the time that we were moved - Dec. 22. Now this time of year it is a miracle to even have your house shown even in this busy area, but at the same time if your house in shown it is usually a really good thing because it means it is a very serious buyer. Why - because who in their right mind would want to move at Christmas or even close unless they had to. So I am believing that God will/can give us a contract by the time we pull out. I know He can if He wants to, but I am praying He will. I have gone out in faith to make the statement that this is what i believe. Well............................... Clay told me at dinner, "Oh forgot to tell you, we are having the house shown tomorrow at noon." I just about screamed in excitement! We all cleaned the house in faith last night. We cleaned the house believing last night! I am believing He can do it and therefore we were displaying actions to support that belief - cleaning like this was the person to buy the house! Yeah baby, go God!!

Jesus, you are amazing!
Psalm 31:19 How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Oh Lord, I am just in awe of the things You do for us and the things You have just waiting for us. I know You long to bless us just as i do my kids! And this verse above says that You even have things/goodness stored up. What is it You require for that goodness to be released for us to attain? I think there are various things, but in this verse it talks about fearing You and taking refuge in You! After this Daniel study i have certainly seen a different level on fear for You in my own life arise! And taking refuge - i don't do that near enough, but always in times of trouble, don't we all!

Another thing that I believe is required for this goodness to be released, the ones You have stored up for us, is that we ask!!!!!!!!!!! Hello - you do not receive because you do not ask the scripture states. Lord, shower down your goodness today. I am speaking this morning and then fly out to Ohio and speak on Saturday morning. I need Your goodness and blessings. More than anything I want to take refuge in You so that i am doing nothing but depending on You. Fill me with Your love and Spirit - to the brim!

Psalm 31: 23 Love the LORD, all his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful, but the proud he pays back in full.
24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.


My hope is in You Lord! I can not wait to tell what You have done next! I love you!

No comments: