Monday, March 12, 2007

269 - Sisters

Getting to sleep was not as easy as staying asleep.

Rules for the clubhouse. This was a joint effort.
It was funny - they freely gave out the password. They are like me - love a crowd!!
This was the arrangement all weekend. I love little girlies!! Tucker loved freedom!

I never had a sister so this "sister" thing is so new to me. I love how my girls play with each other 24/7. Sarahjane can not wait each day for Emmajoy to get home so they can play. They don't all share a room right now, but I have plans for that. I know they will fight, they already do, I mean cat fights, but yet the love between them all, even Tucker, is awesome. So why do we even need a friend sleepover when we can have our own little party, clubhouse, and sleepover. I just loved this!!! How long will the love last between them all?

2 comments:

Valarie said...

I have 2 older sisters and let me tell you that this love between them will last their entire lives! They'll "hate" each other for a season but their bond is one that will be like no other. And Tucker will be their hero! I have 1 older brother too by the way!

My sister gave me a piece of art for Christmas that says "Having a sister is like having a best friend around for your whole life." It's the truth! Eat it up girl!
I love ya.
V

www.tracyhurst.com said...

Leigh,
These pictures are precious! How wonderful and blessed you are my friend! This warms my heart and makes me want to have another child so that Alyssa can have a sleep over with her sister or brother. Your girls are beautiful! Love and grace to you my sister in the Lord! Tracy