Tuesday, May 31, 2011

955 - Made To Crave Summer Bible study at mi casa!


Made To Crave
by Lysa Terkeurst

Summer Bible Study at Leigh’s

Are you sick of the yo-yo dieting?  Do you want to come to the end of the diet road?  God made us to crave, but the problem is that we usually crave everything but Him.  This Bible study is the most logical and direct approach I have seen to losing weight AND keeping it off!!    

WAIT – maybe food is not what you crave more than Him…shopping, coffee, money, all consuming thoughts of your size even if you are able to keep your weight down…it can be anything.  This study can also address those issues as well. 

I want freedom and I know you do too.  Come, let’s do this together and tackle these issues once and for all. 

845 Co Rd 1350 N  Carmi, IL.  – 618-383-4856   6:30pm

June 14, 21, 28 

July 5, 12, 19

Aug. 2, 9

By the first meeting date you need to purchase Made to Crave book and the Bible study participants guide.  You can purchase  these at www.madetocrave.org.
Please call me with any questions or email me at cletus104@gmail.com

Please let me know you are coming!! 
Can’t wait to do this with you!!

2 comments:

Toknowhim said...

I have done this study with a small accountability group and am doing an online read through the book with 10 ladies on FB. This book is the best book ever on overcoming food addiction...really any addiction.

Girl, if I lived a little closer I would be there... I hope that you and the others ladies find freedom too...

Blessings, Kim

The Smith's said...

We did this study at my church this spring and it was amazing! Lysa is right on with everything she says. A lot of ladies have had success in learning to crave God and not obsessing over weight with this study! I hope you all have a great time!
Kristy