Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Will we go?

We are wanting to move to Nashville so bad we can taste it. I am not sure if it will happen, but we are wanting it so bad! It would bring us 3 hours from Clay's parents and then my paretns would just move to Nashville since we have so much fmaily that lives there! It would be such a great thing for the kids and great for clay to be just a weekend's trip from his family! Lord, we pray this is your will for our lives, please!
This morning in my quiet time I came across Acts 17:26-27 "From one man He made every nation of men, that should inhabit the whole earth. and he determined the times set for him and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that man would seek Him and perhaps reach out and find him, though he is not far from each one of us."
I am claiming that verse! He knows all the places i have ever lived in my life from texas all the way to the very tip top of New york. It was a great experiences getting to move frequently. I loved every minute because i knew the Lord always had some grat friends waiting for me and always provided me with much confidence to hold fast to my faith! He was incredible to me in so many ways during all those moves! It was awesome!
So now i am believing that he has another move for our family in store! I am believing He will take us to Nashville for an extended time - forever, not asking to much am I? At least it is nothing impossible for Him! This move could hapen in 6 months or 18 months, if it does happen it the time frame is a mystery!
Lord, will you do this for us? Will you sale our home in a quick like manner? Lord will show us the future for our kids schooling? Lord will you show us the area in which we could be going and the perfect house for us? Guide Clay and Paul as they are making big decisions! Allow things to run in a timely manner and bless their efforts. I continue to lift up clay in Ps. 20:4 "make all your plans succeed!" I know Yo can do this Lord, but more than anything make sure it is th ebst for the Gray family. Make sure this is in your will and don't let anything happen that will not bring you glory! Let us live close to your presence and in your will always!!
Thank you for your many blessings and the heritage you have given me and the one that Clay and i are to leave!
I love you!

No comments: