Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Heart's Desire

Lord, Jesus - I am going to speak this morning about My Heart's Desire. I am really excited because it is a group that is really on fire for the Lord - A Mops group. I love the scripture you have given me to really bring this theme home!! I want to share them as they are so good!!

Ps. 145:19 He fulfills the desires of those that fear him, he hears their cry and saves them.

Ps. 145:16 You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

Ps. 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Ps. 21:2 You have granted him the desire of his heart and have not withheld the requests of his lips.

Is. 26:8 Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; Your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.

Father the desire of my heart is to please you and be used by you and to see you high and lifted up. And when my heart/mind is not feeling that way for some reason, would please adjust me and bring me back in line with you and your will and your desires and your ways. Align me with you and your holiness!!! I long to reflect your glory and your holiness!!!

I love you my Lord, my Redeemer, my Savior!! Be big today and work mightily!!

No comments: