Thursday, May 25, 2006

Now Wisdom

Dear Jesus - I love you Lord and lift my life to you. I know there are things in my life constantly that need to be replaced with your righteousness and I pray you do that now. Lord, I want to be pure before you and I want to live above reproach. Lord, each day, every minute of the day, please reveal my sin so that I can stay in constant communication with You. I do not want to be like the nations You destroyed because of disobedience. Lord, I am holding on to Ps. 91 that my Dad gave me not to long ago. That is one of the most precious gifts he has ever given me - to direct me to scripture! Wow, how special.

Lord, thank you for those in my life that are protecting me and mentoring me and shepherding me and are encouraging me. This sifting time is tough and hard and quite grueling at times. But a mentor figure in my life told me last night to keep going, press on, and be strong. You Lord had told her some great insight to speak over me and I am just so humbled and in complete awe of the way You work! Thank you - her phone call came at the perfect moment. Praise You Father!!

Lord, I talked with a church that I am going to in the future. I am really excited it is a great opportunity. Lord, thank you for your faithfulness to me. I am holding fast to a non-pursuing speaking time for 9 months - through the December. I feel that is what you have told me! I am not contacting any churches, any people, no networking, just all is in your hands! During this time I pray for your power to be on and in me to restore my heart to complete submission and surrender! I want to do things your way and watch you work! Lord, you are Almighty and I stand in You presence amazed and in awe! Thank you! I love you!

No comments: