Friday, August 18, 2006

Knock my socks off!!!

Dear Lord, I don't know why I am amazed, but You just amaze me! I just wanted to say thank you. I asked you to bless Christian Speakers 4 You and allow me to get more bookings through them. Well, TODAY they e-mailed me with a big event in Florence, SC - community outreach kind of thing! I am not sure I will be able to do it because of the date, but you have just knocked my socks off with the invitation. I mean I just prayed yesterday!! Thank you Lord!!! Thank you!

I also had 3 other churches call today about some other stuff in the future! I have to call them back to find out more information, but I am just amazed. You really want me to do this! I know "WE" have been at this for a long time, but it is just amazing that You are not tired of using me yet. Or that I have not completely blown it yet. I could just fall over and cry I am so pumped. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did find out I do have to have bladder surgery. After 4 babies, things do not want to stay put or stay in as they used to! So we are going to do a little tacting and fix that leakage! Gross!!!!! I know, but not sure else how to describe it!

OK - time for bed. Tucker had a long practice today and another one at 9am!!! He did great and they were very impressed with his pitching. Hopefully he will get to pitch at least one game this season. He is one of the youngest on the team, and definitely the smallest pitcher and most inexperienced! He made me so proud today!

Thank you again Lord for a great day! Bless Your Name and may my life song bring praise to you! I love you!

No comments: