Monday, November 27, 2006

Bring it all together

Good Morning Jesus! It is a great cool, brisk morning, but one that i was glad to see come. I have soooooooooooooooooo much to do and so little time to do it, but with each day passing it just means one day less of worry about getting it all done. I think that is great!

We went to my mom and dad's for thanksgiving and absolutely had a fantabulous time. I did get the yucky virus my kids had for one day, but it passed within 24 hours and we were good. We went to Dollywood with the rest of Southern America - at least all of Tennessee. It was incredibly crowded! We only had one disappearing act and it was my dad with Tucker. But all is well and we had a great time. We found them and all was good.

Lord Jesus - I am at the very end of Daniel. In fact i have one day left. It is kind of weird kind of ending. I mean we are ending on a topic that really there is not much in the Bible about. The time that Christ will come and reign on the earth. His 1000 year reign. But it is going to be so incredibly exciting! Just think - no road rage, no fussing, no complaining, no fighting, all peace, all getting along, and all liking it! That is really exciting to a momma of 4 kids doing the fussing and fighting, etc. But also to know there will be a place for them to grow up in that is completely safe and peaceful!

I know there had to be many things that Daniel dreamed and prophesied about and he wondered how it was ever going to play out and if he even thought himself crazy at times. I too have felt the same way about things that i had been given "visions" or ideas or even strong leadings on. I can not let go of my "Nehemiah Mission" or the fact that i feel called to go to Africa some day. I do think the Nehemiah Mission will have some place in Illinois, but i am not sure how. Even Clay can see that one. But here is a cool thing. I was talking with my good friend Courtney from Norris City the other day and she happened to mention she was making some fried catfish for a friend from Africa that comes to stay with them or in their church often. I didn't have time to get a lot of details on it all, but she also mentioned that he wanted to bring a team back with him some day to do some missions work. Could it be, Lord - is that how you are going to "bring it all together"? You also played that song in my ear this morning (by Natalie Grant) as a reminder i am sure! Thank you and i wait in expectation!

Lord, i still know there are many things You have for me to do in my days left in Charlotte. Please help me to order my time and be diligent to do all You want. Make me sensitive to Your leadings! But on a much bigger scale help me to be ready to walk in Your way. I want to walk where You would walk and be where You are working. I don't want to be a pretender and i certainly don't want to be false! I want to be where You are going and right in the center of Your will. I want to be used in any way and in any capacity You see fit. Help me to not try to see more into things than You really intend. I want to be on Your highway of life!!! I love You!

Is. 35:8 And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness. The unclean will not journey on it; it will be for those who walk in that Way; wicked fools will not go about on it.

No comments: