Monday, March 05, 2007

Computer Down

My computer has been down. I received an email from blogger stating that my blog was being investigated as a spam blog. The visitors had increased so substantially that it appeared on their computers that it was spam or something along those lines. So i was banned from posting until they reviewed it. Wouldn't that be so cool is someone came to know the Lord after the review or went back to church or straighten up a relationship or just anything closer to the Lord. I know God is more than able to make something like that happen...

So, I am back on and free to post. Yeah!!!

This past weekend was incredible. The ladies reached out to Him and of course He touched and healed and restored and rejuvenated. It was awesome. Thank you Lord for your presence and Your touch!! I so needed it. I now only want more.

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Valarie said...

I was wondering where you've been! ;-) I can't wait to hear all the details about the weekend! I was bending the Father's ear every time you popped into my thoughts this weekend. Were you speaking at 3:30 Saturday morning? hahaha I love ya girl and can't wait to see how the Father showed off thru you!