Wednesday, April 25, 2007

309 - Update again...........

OK - I had a friend, very faithful prayer warrior in my life, ask for some updating. I was thinking that everyone could read my mind or would comment and ask for clarifications. Nope - silly me!! So let me clear up a few things in case you are "cornfussed" - as my kids say it.............

what's the problem with the house deal? Our house got a really tough appraiser woman. so she was not willing to appraise it for what we were asking, therefore we would have to come down on the price or the people would not get a loan for the amount they wanted... So the people still want the house, and have agreed to have it re-appraised... So if we can get all that together we will still close on the 10th of May - oh please oh please oh please!!!!!

What hair color did you go with and did you like it? I went with a more blonde, red, golden brown color... I do like it and Clay likes it much more - all that matters, right?

Alaska? Are you kidding me? Can I go? yes, by all means - anyone and everyone can go - IF i get to go!

What did you find out at the Radio Station? I think at my stage of ministry, i think the best option for me is podcasting. It is virtually free and much easier. The man at the radio did say there is a need for a women's ministry kind of thing. There was MOPS and P31, but not much else that was worth it - in his opinion. My time with him was very valuable. He had great insight and wisdom. It was great to hear it from a Program Director point of view. I will pray more!

OK - night night - I must get up early! EJ has strep and SJ went to bed with much fever...

No comments: