Monday, May 21, 2007

336 - 2nd post - LET"S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a break in January???????? How about a cruise?????? Sounds good to me!!!

www.christiancruises.org is the main site now for the Girlville Getaway Cruise page now. All banners take you there.

The tony@girlvillegetawaycruise.com is working and so is the reservation form on line.
Everyone can register and pay on line now too, PTL!

Click here the link for the banner: www.girlvillegetawaycruise.com

Come on everyone - It will be an incredible time. Husbands are welcome even though I will not be bringing mine. Bless his heart - 4 kids by himself. Spiritual renewal, awakening, and rejuvenating!!!!!!!!!! Let's go - come on!!! Send this to any who might be interested - thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay - sista....how's this for some "small world" stuff...

Kay DeKalb Smith (on the cruise roster with you) and I used to go to church together a million and a half years ago. And...

She was just at my church last month for a banquet that we have every year called "You're A Doll!"

Kay would not remember me from years gone by, but I think it is just crazy and wildly ironic that you two will be serving together on this cruise -- this cruise I wish I could go on.....

:)

Dori