Wednesday, January 02, 2008

507 - Post for Southern Illinois

Hey Everybody!!

I wanted to take a few minutes and let you know about 2 things upcoming - ok maybe 3.

1) STEP AEROBICS
Starting on January 7th, that is this coming Monday, we will begin another semester of step aerobics at FBC Carmi at 4:45pm. It is $75 for the semester, suggested donation. There is childcare!! Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, AND Saturday mornings. Saturday will begin at 7:30am, but no childcare. Get it done before the whole house starts the day! You will need a step, weights, mat or towel, and exercise band. There may be a few steps for sale on the first night if you don't have one just yet. Oh and on Saturday an exercise ball will be very helpful! Please let me know if you are interested. You will need to register, especially if you have kids. These classes are taught by Patricia Trout and Leigh.

2) Training Little Ladies - class taught by Leigh Gray
Starting Jan. 29 we will have an introductory meeting for a 6 week class actually starting on Feb. 10 at 6pm. This is on Sunday night and I am by no means trying to take you away from your church, but I wanted to let you know about this short class. We will be discussing contagious faith, birth order, love languages, mother/daughter relationship, daddy/daughter relationship, and a possible panel discussion to end the class. I am not claiming to have it all together - the jury is far from finished - but I was overwhelmed with the fact of having 3 little ladies!! So I began to research how to raise these little things! This is not my own info, but things I have discovered in research, interviews, and watching! Love to have you there. Please let me know if you have any questions.

3) Survivor Woman to Carmi
March 1 at approx. 9:30am Leslie Nease will be coming to FBC Carmi to speak to the woman of the church. She was on the recent Survivor show and is most known for leaving the Buddhist Temple. She was booted from the show on the 3rd week, but not ever forgotten. She is from Northern South Carolina and a radio host for a local Christian station. She is a very dynamic speaker. You can check her out at www.leslienease.com. This event is open to all, but will have limited seating - first come first serve. Brunch and Q&A after speaking.

Let me know if you have any question on the above info. Love to answer anything or register you for everything. Well, really only aerobics requires registration. Thanks for "listening". See you on Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my -- this is the first time I've been to your site in a few days (been reading on Google Reader) and I didn't know you had some renovations done! :)

Wish I could come to all of them!!

Have a great day, my friend!
Dori

Valarie said...

2nd that one Dori! I sure wish I could come too though I'm not sure about your aerobics class. I've heard you're a tough teacher! hahahaha
V

Anonymous said...

Dern...I wish I lived in Illinois. I love step aerobics!