Monday, September 19, 2011

Pain Does Have an Answer

Oh Lord - I cannot say enough about the incredible-ness of this past weekend in Washington.  WOW!!  As i showed you on facebook, they thought of everything!  It was again a church of much vision and passion and followers of Christ with guts to try!  I don't see this kind of church everyday, but when I do it is like a taste of heaven.  It is almost one of those things that you have to be there to understand!  So next time, I will take you!!  

After serving at a church for a weekend I am always reminded of the hurting people.  I get the opportunity to speak and pray with all kinds of ladies that are going through things I cannot relate to, but can relay my Jesus to for hope and healing!  It is like I always carry the answer - we DO!!!  Jesus!  

In my devotion I came across a verse that offers so much encouragement and hope for anyone and everyone.  No matter if you are in the midst of a trial or just got out of one - another will be coming - this scripture will speak comfort in your heart!  

13-14 I'm sure now I'll see God's goodness
      in the exuberant earth.
   Stay with God!
      Take heart. Don't quit.
   I'll say it again:
      Stay with God.   Psalm 27:13-14 (Message)

Another translation

13 [a]I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the (A)goodness of the LORD
In the (B)land of the living.
14 (C)Wait for the LORD;
Be (D)strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the LORD.  (same scripture but NASB)

There is an answer for your pain - Stay with God!!!  The writer here must have just gone through a pain or trial and this is their final word on it - Stay with God!  Wait on the Lord.  

"Land of the living" or "exuberant earth" simply mean the day we live in today. The earth as we know it.  Here and Now.  

This you must hold on to not matter what the trial is - You may have to look hard especially if your mind's eyes are clouded by depression or even frustration, but you will see the goodness of the Lord.  You may have to wait a bit longer if you are clouded for whatever reason, but take heart you will see His goodness!!  In the wait be strong and may your hope be encouraged knowing the visible goodness is coming!!!  Take heart!  

I don't know about yall - but I needed to hear that!!  Pain does have an answer - or there is an answer for the pain - wait on the Lord - you will see!  

Today after I lift weights with my trainer girl - killer woman that I love - my daughter Sarahjane and I will take off for St. Louis for her appointment with the pediatric endocrinologist!  I am excited for this meeting to find out more!  Yall please pray for clarity and definite answers.  Either way - I know we will see the goodness of the Lord on this earth - even today.  I will wait on the Lord and be strong and have a courage heart.  Even if it takes longer than I want - I will wait on the Lord!!!  Amen Jesus - I love you!  

No comments: